Kickoff.

Rain is formed through condensation of water vapors into droplets heavy enough for it to fall right to the earth surface. What a perfect weather to be sleeping at home, while the rain is pouring heavily outside especially if it does during the wee hours like now! Other than the fact I can't really get to sleep, and waiting for the second epic match of the Champions League. I was just looking at the sky blankly, deep in thought about today until several lightning struck brightly before me, getting my attention.

And as i went closer to the window, there was a thunderous roar that caught me unaware. Suddenly there is this sudden fear in me, but i suppose if anyone was there, the end result will also be the same.

I doubt i will be waiting for the match to start, though its like just 5 mins away from the kickoff. Feeling very tired after the whole day out. My mind is full of you yesterday night, wondering if you're okay? maybe i'm just being worried over nothing. I just want everyone around me to be safe and sound, happy always!

I have a quote that i saw yesterday, or actually several quotes to share. . . let's see if i can remember off-hand!

~" You can only be successful or quitter but never a failure"

~" I'm falling even more in love with you"

~" It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do"

~" Take my hand, i'll take the lead"

Missing is what makes it better everyday! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment