Departed.

It's been about 2 weeks again. . . doubt anyone misses my post anymore!? I just realised that the blog's orientation when viewed in I.E is so bad that you won't be able to see my side bar as it will be all the way till the end of the blog sia. This means either i have to change my skin or just leave it as it is.

Just finished attending the funeral of my buddy's mum, I suddenly had all the emotions hit back on me. I guess life is still as fragile, thus making it precious and lucky to be alive at every morning of the day is a blessing given by our Almighty God. It's already been like 13 years since the death of my grandfather, and though today's service session was so much different than before, the memories of when he passed away during my Primary 2 days gushed back to me, like a sudden wind that i can't resist. The pain of losing a loved one is something everyone has to endure in life, damn i never never want to experience this feeling anymore. Life is already been so great that i can't imagine myself experiencing losing another loved one! I can't help but feel sad, yet i tried to control myself as the tears just drops no matter how hard i tried to keep it in me, i'm just not strong enough!!

I shall thank the lord for everything he has given me. . . .
. . . my family
. . . my buddies
. . . my brothers
. . . my friends
. . . and many more whom i have in contact in life

May God watch over our earthly beings, as the soul of our loved ones return to your heavenly kingdom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment