Reunion.

Inactivity during the last 4 days, wasn't able to come online long enough to write in an entry or maybe i was just too lazy to write in something though i think i had a few things in mind.

To understand in more details, it's because i was busy with events after events during this 4 days.

Freshmen Orientation Reunion was held on Friday this year, so hopefully everyone had a good time there. Shall just let the pictures do most of the talking!!

FOR 09
Spongebob Squarepants Cheryl & Peiwen

FOR 09
Peiwen~

FOR 09
Another SBSP, Alexia

FOR 09
SBSP's jie jie - Vera jie!

FOR 09
The smoke is too much even for our SBSP's ah gong!!

FOR 09
Finally, me & vera. Picture made me look fat ]=

FOR 09
Weishan & Daniel gaying?

FOR 09
Brotherhood - Weishan

FOR 09
New Brotherhood Members xD - Ikhwan, Wei Jun, Kim & Darren!!

I just realised my camera doesn't have a picture of you throughout the event though most of the time my camera was passing around like pass the ball. Next time i'll remember to get a pic or two at least!!

~ Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind . . .


Remember this <3? Sealed within me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment