Lost.

Lost.

Coming back from the TV, watching until the 89th minute of the European Cup final between Manchester United and Barcelona. And with Barcelona 2-0 up against the current champions, this win is going to be theirs. Truth to be told, Manchester played very poorly today as compared to Barcelona. A treble yet again slips through the hands but definitely deserved a pat in their backs for a good run in 2008/09 season.

Yesterday morning was my polytechnic graduation day. As there is only two tickets available, both my parents came to the ceremony. I mean it's the final moment that I've been studying for the past 3 years, this certification that is going to mark the end of my current study life before i enlist into the army in 16 days. While i should be feeling at the top of the world, yet i got a mixed reaction coming to it. My mind was suddenly filled with all the regrets and thoughts of a different day it might have been, if things were different on the other side of my polytechnic life. But i do come to realize there is no time for regret, as there is nothing else i can do about the past, looking forward to the future and enjoying the present is still the one motto i always had in life!!

Overall, it was great to be with all the companions that i had with me during the ceremony. Definitely one of an experience in life where i got many friends made in poly that cheered for me during my diploma presentation. That itself was good enough to make me feel satisfied over my 3 years course in Singapore Polytechnic. Time to look forward and prepare for national pride! Ha!

Finally would also like to thank this group of people,
- Both my Parents (for if it's not for them, what am i? =p)
- Sis (for all the encouragement and assistance i needed)
- Family (for all the support they have given to me)
- Adrian (my die-hard brother that will always be there for me whenever time is available, just being there for me during my toughest time i had in poly was one of the my most grateful feeling)
- Brotherhood™ (My brothers that made me survived and enjoyed the best moment of poly life, although we always had problems from time to time, i only wish that we could still remain the best of brothers even after poly time is over!! Army is never an excuse!)
- Seniors like Yap, Shawn Ko, Jin, Bin and several others that haven't come to my mind yet (All the experiences i got in poly with them was one of my greatest proud moments to share with others for a long time to come!)
- Soul Brothers (A newly formed group with my fellow batch of poly mates just recently, got to know them so much better which made me regret not knowing them more during my 2nd year in poly. I guess it's the situation that i gotten to that didn't allow me to do so. Nevertheless, we kick ass sometimes=D)
- My fellow batch of poly mates (so many of you that the list is never ending. It's was great to know many people from my school of IT in SP so all the experience i've gotten with them will be remembered. I hope there weren't any hard feelings during certain times of school. I can only hope that they understand why i was like that at times. I know it wasn't easy to understand why, but only those who made an effort to think deeper should understand it soon enough!)
- Lecturers (The group of extraordinary lecturers that put in all their effort to make our course a better one! And of course, all the students as well. There were fun-loving ones, nice caring ones, knowledgeable ones, and of course boring ones!! Especially would like to thank Mr Tan Boon Yuen, as i think he's probably the only lecturer that got stuck with me throughout all three years!)
- Classmates from DDM/1B/23(my year one class that helped me to adapt to polytechnic life so quickly. Who also got me to be involved in club, widen my social circle in poly as well. I will always remember you guys. Shall go dig for old folders and upload pictures of us!!)
- Classmates from DDM/2A/02(Year 2 class that kinda forced me to be totally separated with my year 1 classmates. Wouldn't say it was entirely a problem cause from there I also somehow got to know fellow DDM students from other class that we don't really know in year 1. Wasn't easy at all for me to blend in with them since i was like the only one from my class, including the fact i was damn busy with club matters at that time which also affected my bonding time with them. Yes regret yet.!)
- Classmates from DDM/3A/02 (Year 3 class that consisted many from my year 2 classmates, and since we didn't had too much modules on hand as well, so everything was still alright i guess? Definitely had more bonding time with them during my final year in polytechnic. It's was great to know all of them from my class!)
- The Pipeline GradShow Team (Was given an opportunity to work with most of the DDM students from my batch to plan and execute the first ever Graduation Showcase for our newly created course Digital Media. Nothing goes on perfectly and as planned, but to be pull it off within the final month of planning and impressing potential employers or guests that came by. From there, i also got to know many more and created more friendships in my short three years in poly)
- SMIT Club (This was where i spent most of my free time i got in poly. A place where made me who i am, caused by situations and learned from experiences. My second home, a place i loved so much and respect yet with many regrets, real regrets during my time as club member!)
- Tritons & Spongebob (Wasted that i didn't went for camp during my first year, so Tritons was my creation with my partner, Samantha, along with 15 other childrens that hopefully still treats me like their Papa! Spongebob was my group when i was a catalyst in camp, even though the age gap was quite big, i was glad to know them all! Everyone in the group was so cool and fun to be with though I did had some minor problems at the start, i guess i got them sorted out already=)
- You (Finally, and not to forget you. Am still thinking whether i should disclose the name here or let readers wonder! Though it wasn't that long of an experience i had, I will always remember the short little times we spent together in school, club or even those bus trips. I was really happy to see you dropping by after lessons today, even though it could just be a weird walk over here, to me it was good enough to make me forget everything in mind and just be happy for the day! Stay happy and smile always, as it's that unique smile i get that attracted me <3)

PS: Sorry for anyone that i left out to thank. Currently just typing whatever that comes to my mind, so havent really got the time to just sit down and think out a list. If you were missed out somehow by me, you're remembered here!! I won't forget everything that happened in my 3 years here in Singapore Polytechnic!!

Pictures are still being filtered out and uploaded, so please be a little patient!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment