Beginning.


It's the beginning of the month for many people now, or maybe its the start of another draggy start of the month after most of the pay are gone!! Even those studying, have either just started or preparing for exams for the end semester, for me, it's finally the last week of school i should be expecting! With just 4 more days before my final submission of my Final Year Project, I am only wishing things will progress as smooth as it will be, and of course end this poly lifestyle i had for the last three years.

Was busy during the first week of CNY, so didn't really find much time to blog so here i am blogging one entry out before i go to bed. Honestly, i do hope of some new beginnings in this new Ox year of 2009!! Routine lifestyle currently is boredom so maybe i need some new things to excite my little boring life!!

Anyway, speaking of something exciting. Last Saturday i had two classmates that were passing by my area so they came over since it's just around the corner. And they really came punctually at 9am, when I'm still dreaming in my bed. Fortunately for them, i managed to wake up and answer the door!! =) Alright, shall just cut it short and talk about that something exciting. . . as one of them had Basic Japanese class in the afternoon, and a sudden thought to go and crash that lesson since we are still meeting up later, so might as well! Was quite fun crashing lessons, as i certainly enjoyed myself in that lesson!! Might just go sign up for one Japanese class once I'm freed from my FYP.

Well, thinking back for the past few months, i do have quite a few new wish list that i might want to achieve before entering my BMT phrase. Let's see,

1. Safety Driving at SSDC (Basically teaches you how to drive the car in a more advanced technical skill like drifting that sort!)
2. Re-take my swimming course to Gold-Star Level
3. Lifesaving/Lifeguard License
4. Class 2B License
5. Jap Class


Actually there are many more, but this will be the top 5 priority list for now!! lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment