Final.

Jamie's Farewell
Family Picture with many people missing. . .

Last Saturday, had a farewell gathering at Pine Grove for my younger cousin that will be heading Australia for further studies. And if I didn't remember wrongly, the course is about speech therapy so I will wish her all the best in her studies there, and of course enjoy herself throughout the journey there as well!!

Also, my other two cousins did up a video photo gallery for everyone to see, before i went on to show mine for the Hainan Trip our family last went together. Had to work on my FYP for the past few weeks after we come back, so somehow managed to rush it out in 2 hours before going there. Judging the time spent on doing it, it's good enough for viewing pleasure at the very least!!

Alright, just display the rest of the photos taken.
Jamie's Farewell

Jamie's Farewell
First two pictures taken by me, without me of course!!

Jamie's Farewell
Another picture taken with me inside now!

Jamie's Farewell
Taken by me when everyone was getting ready!!

Jamie's Farewell
Gen-Y Cousins!

Jamie's Farewell
Random Shot 1

Well, zooming in to today. Today is a good day to be happy about, not only our FYP group Team iMob submitted our whole project in a kinda completed interactive applications, it's the last day of Chinese New Year!! So taking this space here to wish everyone here a HAPPY 'NIU' YEAR if you still didn't get it from me.!! Hopefully everyone will be happy and getting all their wishes come through in this very new year!

I should be able to upload the Hainan Trip photos up here by tomorrow, so be prepared for a photo fest!!!

Cheerios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment