Judgement.

FYP Presentation
Team iMob

This entry was supposed to be published much much earlier but due to my laziness part of me so had to be delayed till now.

Last Wednesday early morning was my Final Year Project Final presentation, in another words it means Judgement Day thus the title Judgement. Our group was the first to present, so had to wake up early and prepare. Anyway, was suppose to be expecting our clients from SAA department to join in the presentation but in the end none of them came, so there were just the four judges that was allocated by our school. Anyway, i shan't go too much into the details of the presentation and will just say briefly on how i feel about it.


FYP Presentation
Judging Room

If it's just talking about the presentation, it went on pretty smoothly and being the first group to be assessed by the judges, i could say we gave them a good impression of our project and progress. Even in the product demo, we managed to pull off a good demo for them to view and hopefully able to impress them. Our group consisted of four of us, three being the designer and me the only one as the programmer, able to pull this project off, i hope the judges can take this into consideration. Now that it's all over other than the Gradshow that will be coming up on March at Old School, more details will be out later in this entry. I shall just give some impression on my teammates here, as least its some truthful words from me whether they will read it or like it even if they do happen to read this entry.

FYP Presentation
Me & Samuel before presentation

FYP Presentation
Me & Nengyi before presentation

FYP Presentation
Team iMob - Hongda, Samuel, Me & Nengyi

FYP Presentation
Shi Nengyi (Project Leader):
Being group members for two years already, i guess all about your working style or personality i will already know about them i dare to say. Even your working standard and abilities, i could say i know all about them already. I should say i did regret coming in together as FYP groupmates at the start, but week after week of project work, maybe i should say i'm lucky that i'm in this group working in this project. All my late-comings, and MIA for the full three weeks during the holidays, you managed to get the team going on despite my absences in the programming area. Not that there was alot of progress though, but never mind la!! It's all over le!!


FYP Presentation
FYP Presentation
Team iMob

Samuel Chia (Creative Director/ Asst. Leader):
Though this project was the first time doing project work with you. I was glad to be able to work with you in this project. Though you were never the offical Creative Director, but i guess since most of the design work were done beautifully by you, plus all the work and effort you put in for this project, you definately deserve this position. Though i don't know how you think about me, personality and working abilities but even though we always seems to be quarrelling over nothing and me always seem to be bullying you like that, i hope you don't take it to heart and hopefully we will still be friends after this project unlike what we both said after the final presentation. Doubt anyone else but you will know what the hell i'm talking about here!! Hahahahah!


FYP Presentation
Lim Hongda (Designer):
This project was also my first time working together with you. Well, can't say that we were closer than just groupmates or gaming exchange friend, at least throughout this 18 weeks I got to know better of you. Sometimes, I admit that I am slacking during project time, but though you didn't complain about me i would like to say that being the only programmer wasn't an easy job. While most of you sleep early, or spend the time after project work playing games, i dare to say i was working on the project at home. Sometimes even to wee hours early in the morning, and had to wake up in the morning just to meet you guys up. After a few times, i thought it would be better if I had more rest and sleep so went i meet you guys in school, i would have more energy to do my work. I guess that's all except that maybe when the 4 colors production people come, you will be forced to listen to your darling complain everything about me! Well, since it's every bad i guess it's okay. LOLx

FYP Presentation
Me & yyx after presentation - i look quite retarded here!

FYP Presentation
Me & Yee Xuan after presentation

FYP Presentation
Me & Johnny

FYP Presentation
Me & Mr Daryl Lim - My FYP Co-ordinator

FYP Presentation
Samuel & his usual clique

FYP Presentation
Random Shot from the 2037

FYP Presentation
Disturbing Team Impact after their presentation

FYP Presentation
Mr Tan Boon Yuen, my FYP supervisor, my ITP supervisor, my Year 1 PTN, 3 years Programming Lecturer - He does seems to always to be in charge of whatever i do in School! Haha!

FYP Presentation
Another Shot, formal one with Team Impact!

Alright, i guess that's all about it for this entry. The next entry should be another delayed one so do come back and check it daily=)

Ferguson!

1 comments:

  1. Xie Bin said...

    T_T such a touching entry! and, creative director sounds really cool! lol! yah, i know what you're talking about! anyway, thanks for such nice words! (:

    p/s: where are the photos?! you haven't sent me! so, we're still friends, until you send me. LOL! jk! see you soon!

    March 8, 2009 at 10:22:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment