Count.

Counting down to less than 24 hours before the final submission of my Final Year Project(FYP).


Nervous? Excited?


Actually this feeling i have in me right now, describable is probably the only word i could think of that fits. All i know is that throughout this 18 weeks given for my FYP, i gave anything and everything in my ability and knowledge to complete it. So I have no complains whatsoever, just that hopefully i will be able to get something good out of this to boost my final score as my polytechnic life comes to an end in just weeks or rather just hours since after submission, what's left is just the final presentation and product showcase if the gradShow for our course is still on.

Not sure if anyone still reads over here nowadays, since my tag board has been very quiet since who knows when, but just bear with the wordy paragraphs for the last few entries as uploading of pictures has been compromise into doing something extra for my FYP or catching up some sleep! But of course, despite all the heavy workload laid down in front of me, I will somehow find some way to take a little breather out of everything, getting myself out of this reality world.

Just sacrificed some sleeping time to watch High School Musical 3 : Senior Year. Miss-ed the opportunity to catch it when it was out in the cinemas last November, so had to wait for the DVD version and watch it on my laptop. Followed the whole series of this High School Musical Series, while most of the scenes were predictable, including the 3rd series when they finally graduate from High School. I could imagine most of the scenes like what i should be expecting, maybe less the energy, the excitement of graduation from the show. But one thing for sure, I will definitely be missing times when i just entered Singapore Poly until now just few hours before i submit my FYP. All the times when meeting up new people, making new friends, forming brothers, countless of memories that I hold dear to yet maybe in such a realistic world in Singapore, maybe i shouldn't think too far and get back to reality world.

Tomorrow is also the last day of ECI, hopefully i can get my company out of debt and hopefully do well in the final two quarter, I'm confident. Are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment