CNY.


No price for getting the right answer as to why i'm still awake at this wee hours in the morning!! While i suppose most of you should be thinking it's FYP, i can only say its not entirely just on this for tonight, cause tomorrow i will be having some Venture Capitalist Fair for my other module ECI. If you don't know what ECI means, well, i'm too tired to explain so if you really want to know, den ask me when you see me around in school or anywhere else also can i guess.

Shan't go into the details of it at the moment, cause my mind is actually quite blank after trying to squeeze in so many digits and numbers into my already filled with FYP brain. So it's already quite amazing that i'm still writing properly in English with lots of typo that you may not see it cause i'm busy back-spacing for the past two paragraphs!!

Alright, i think i will head to bed and sleep for 4 hours or so before heading to school for FYP and VC fair at 4.30pm! Before i leave, I would like to wish all A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves in the first three days of CNY, as for me everything is fine except that i'm not doing well in the mahjong table!! Wish everyone to have a MOO MOO year ahead!!

Maybe i should just end off with some resolution for the year at the moment,
1. Able to smoothly make it to Air Force, and get into Commandos for BMT!!
2. All families members, brothers & buddies to enjoy great health and hopefully a prosperous year ahead as well!
3. L.O.V.E - I've been thinking about this point for the past few months, but maybe things like this shouldn't be rushed into as well, so I shall just bide my time and enjoy my life to the fullest!!

Ja Ne~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment