Awake.


My Oh My. . . I'm still awake at this time of the day. Though this is not the first time doing it, so nothing to be anxious about. But this is probably the first time i have come to blog during this short little break i have.

Even I had to use a can or two Red Bulls to force my brain cells to continue re-producing, if not i would probably be brain dead by now.

Now also showing the Semi-Final Second Leg of the Carling Cup between Manchester United & Derby, so maybe i might just take a longer break this time round and catch the 2nd half. Hopefully it won't be as boring as it was the other leg where Derby won 1-0!!!

Tomorrow morning need to have a meet up with the Director, and Moberly I/C with my FYP group mate, so hopefully things will go on smoothly though i somehow don't really have a good feeling about it. I feel that most likely the meet up will have some changes to the overall look and feel of our project, just hope that it won't have too much an impact of our project cause time is really running out for us already. With this week ending soon and Chinese New Year just around the corner, we only have about effectively 2 weeks left before the final presentation. Time flies, so let just do our best and finish the project with pride my friends!!

A final note before i end this off is, its also around the corner to my NAPFA test which will be held on the 30th Jan. A little scared cause there is still a few stations that i'm still CMI (Cannot Make It). Nevertheless, i will just keep trying and will do my best!! Hopefully i could just make it to at least Silver! =)

Wish me luck!!~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment