Busy.


SPSE Concert 2009
Random-ness!

Hey peeps, has been a long long time since there was an update. Got to say been really really busy working on my project and definitely the lack of motivation to blog even though i can still remember briefly what i wanted to blog within this time space. Busy to the point that the holiday trip photos are still being processed!!

But to satisfy myself from my project work, i decided to upload some pictures taken last weeks! Well, had to take this pictures as part of my classmate's Final Year Project, so might as well spare all the unglamorous. After all, I doubt i will have the time to take any personal shot of myself for the next few years after this i think. Well, time is of the essence here, so shall just carry on with the pictures.

Grad Shot
~ Full Shot!

Grad Shot
~ Wondering what pose should i go with this shot?

Grad Shot
~ Sir Stamford? It's Sir Ferguson for you! =p

Grad Shot
~ Hands on Hippy!

Grad Shot
~ Uh uh!! Micheal Jackson style!

Grad Shot
~ Cheeky, Geeky?

Grad Shot
~ Jump Shot #1

Grad Shot
~ Jump Shot #2

Grad Shot
~ Jump Shot #3

This picture was taken after the SPSE January concert at NAFA school 3 on the 12th of Jan if i didn't remember wrongly. The overall performance by the whole ensemble was good. Being their first, it was a job well done!! I had some stuff to comment, but i don't think i will want to say it here! It's not very important anyway!! After all i enjoyed the whole concert!

SPSE Concert 2009
Ferg(Me), SamKho, Grace, Yong Hui

Well, it's back to work for me before 3 other people start nagging at me, though they aren't doing much now also. . . HaizZZzzz.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment