Stress.

Hey peeps, been a long while i wrote in one entry. Pictures from Hainan, China trip is still being filtered and edited for uploading so do be a little patient with it. Meanwhile, after such a long break i took from the school's holidays, there is quite alot of catch up for my final year project so i do predict myself to be a little busy for at least this 2 crucial week before i can relax a little before the final presentation.

Being the lone programmer for the team, it's going to be quite taxing for me to handle every programming factor for my project, so hopefully anyone that reads this will remember me in their prayers or just give me a pat in the back if you do see me around in school to let me know that there is still moral support that i can count on if i'm damn stuck in some holy-shit programming. Well, no pictures for this entry, but do come back every now and then to get the latest updates for your reading pleasures!!

I'm not too sure if i'm ready to let go of the past and look into a new future. Many issues are surrounding me day in day out, so hopefully i will be able to make the right decision and most importantly, not thinking things too wild at this moment =)