Silly.

Today seem like any other day of my holidays so far, nothing special or looking forward to it. But to many others living in this world, today kicks start a brand new year where people gathers and make merry, enjoying this special day. So i will also try and be part of this celebration as this year this month this day, there is two occasion to be happy about.

Silly ME!!

So here i'm wishing every children, or those still young at heart a
HAPPY CHILDREN"S DAY!!


Thinking back of the times when i was much much younger, memories ranging from Kindergarten till Primary school flashes pass me this very day, remembering the happier, carefree days that i used to have. Though during those days i would yearn to be older faster since i believe reaching a certain age in life is when you enjoy total freedom. How i wish i could go back to past and bringing my childhood to a higher level than i could have now. Never did i regret any decision made so far in my life except for one, but it doesn't really matter now also.

The only thing that made me sad while thinking back about my younger days, i sudden pondered about my grandfather that left me when i was still at Primary Two. To me, he was the best, most caring, loving, words that just can't even describe how great my grandfather was. I still remember exactly when i found out after school one day, how much it broke me down in pieces that maybe some thought i will never recover from this loss, but time heals everything i guess so yeah!! I know he is watching over me even at this stage of life, watching and protecting my every move in life!!!

Alright, shouldn't go on about this, so shall move on to the next occasion which is Hari Raya Puasa.
So, i'm wishing all the Malays community Selamat Hari Raya!!
Hopefully Sayang will enjoy this special occasion, and quickly pass me all the honey cookies freshly baked for me. I will even lend you my oven if you need, i got all equipments needed!! =) I'm still waiting for your call to go for pick-ups!! i'm missing it alot.. i wanna go for pickups mondays, thursday or even saturdays. 24/7 waiting!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Moving on to why i titled this post as Silly, maybe i will let the pictures the do the talking, if you don't understand, den read below i guess? lol

Silly ME!!
1. This is your thumb... ... ... smell it,
smell it, smell it.... .....

Silly ME!!
2. Now SUCK IT!!!

Silly ME!!
This is the raw picture of the one above, since i uploaded it so might as well just post it up!!

[If the picture doesn't explain everything]
Was at Queensway shopping centre after some school meeting with Jie Hui, Gavin & Jiawei. We decided to just roam around this mini mall and walked into a sweets shop. I was just wandering around the shop looking for any sweets that might just attract me to buy. . . when i finally saw one where i always saw and eat during my younger days. Remembering that today is Children's Day, i decided to buy and act silly infront of the camera since they wanted me to pose for the camera.

Well, guess this is more than enough for a day's post!!

~" I wish I hope I will deliver . . ."

0 comments:

Post a Comment