Twenty.

Took me a while to write this out, but since i found the time so might as well make full use of the time to write something out before my blog dies out again. I was uploading several pictures till i got lazy to wait for all of them to be uploaded, so most likely pictures will be shown on my next entry.

Back to the topic for this entry, Twenty. If up till now you still don't know what this number represent, you're slow!! Well, there is nothing to be shy about, its just I have finally got over the -teen age and entering a big TWO-0 of my life living in this world. Though i can't remember anything from when i popped out of my mummy's tummy, i could at least recall the past 15 years of my life where i celebrate this special day of mine. Like i could still recall the time when i was still primary school, my sister will buy me the latest power ranger as it was the "in" thing like Pokemon of the this period for children.

While I could tell that 15/10 is just another day for others, but it is definitely something that i would hold dear to. As memories from the past is more than enough to bring smiles back, so i will also like to say a big THANK YOU to those who wished, prayed, spent the time with me during this day of my life. Just a simple message could mean a bright new day for me!!

Will also take this chance to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to these people who fall just after mine,

Darren Quek, 19
Not sure if you will see this, but hopefully you're also enjoying yourself during this day for you like i did. After all we're fellow school mates so enjoy your final phrase of polytechnic life!! See you around in school!!

Mei Qi, --
Yet another one that falls one day after mine, but doesn't really matter as long as you just stay cheerful and happy like the apple you wanna be. Never forget your dreams and most importantly your smiles that lightens everyone's day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Pauline Tang, --
Although it's been a while since we met, but hopefully your life is as great as it can be. Just happen yours is after mine so enjoy yourself!!

~" Things haven't change since. . . but i will preserve on"

0 comments:

Post a Comment