Overdue.

Today finally get to meet up with my client for FYP. Well, client does sounds a little serious but even though its just the in-charge of Moberly in our school, he is still our client that gave me something to do in my final term, final art work that i will be doing in school or rather this course (DDM) that i enrolled in three years ago. . . This meet up is a little overdue since it's like already the 2nd week since school started, or i could say since FYP started. While most groups are already getting started on their project, we are just finally able to clear everything and finalize everything between us and the client today. Since its a start, and we're already behind the rest, iMob will not lag behind and will start work like now!!!

I also got some overdue uploaded pictures when i was so damn lazy to post them up after i uploaded them. But as always, its never too late to show them out!

Mizuno
Mizuno Wave Venture II
Picture is blurred due to the lousiness of my smart phone =p

Lambo
LAMBO!!!
Saw this car a while back, how i wish i will be able to drive one of these!!

ME
ME!! (Sis's Graduation Shoot)
This was taken while we were waiting for my sister to finish her personal shoot.

There is more to come in my next entry, wait up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment