Final.

Just came back from ICE camp so feeling a little shagged and tired. Slept till morning today as i had to go for work, else i will most probably sleep through the whole day.

Camp was alright, with some minor glitches throughout but bearable for me to last the whole event. At least i made new friends, people that i come to know from the camp especially my group, Flinstone. Although I didn't really blend in the way i wanted, but i guess at least i somehow made my presence felt at some point in the camp. Hopefully everyone else enjoys their polytechnic and getting used to the lifestyle here. I'm so lazy to write everything down so i guess i will just list down my family from ICE! Photos are still being uploaded so be a little patience!!

FLINSTONE
Chen Ye (Big Daddy)
Charmine (Small/Short Mummy)

-[bRothers]-
Matthew (Blur Bro)
Jia Sheng (DJ)

Alvin (Flinstone)
Johnson (Mr. Popular)
Stanley (SPSU unit co-ordinator)
Afiq (Yo - Mama Champion)


-[sIsters]-
Xue qing (Little Ms. Doremon)
Adeline (Tortoise Tortoise Jump Champion)
Althea (Hyped Wuxi-Finger Hole* Master)
Nazreen (Chig Chig Bang Bang Winner)

2 months has just pass me by and school is starting this very week, guess everyone will be hoping there will be some sort of extension of holiday like i do, cause effectively from this semester, I will be having a 4-day week period where my Mondays will be free for use while everyone is dragging their lazy bum out of the bed to go school!

~ Final time of holidays
~ Final week of holidays
~ Final day of holidays
~ Final semester of my polytechnic life
~ So many final more to come, will it just end like that?

~Hopefully once the final end, a new beginning. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment