ACM.

While I'm still waiting for my sister to send me the pictures to post it up, i shall not wait any further since i got others to post it up to write something before i get lazy and forget about it. Decided to write in a new entry in the wee hours after doing some night runs since (who knows how long ago since i last did runs in the middle of the night).

Mum just got admitted to SGH for some surgery tomorrow morning, so will be going to fetch her home after that since she told me not to come tonight as it was late and she was about to have an early rest anyway. I do think its a small one though she hasn't really tell me much about it, but nevertheless i will hope everything will go well and smoothly!! LOVE YOU MUM!! =p

Alright, back to the topic so i shan't talk any further and let the pictures do all the talking while i add in some captions below it. .. . . First up,

ACM
We have me in the picture trying to use my book to measure the LCD screen


ACM
Our FYP group photo, w/o Nengyi since he was taking the pictures for us!

ACM
But not to worry, we also took a picture of you

ACM
One second of an artistic view of me reading...

ACM
Another second of me catching some sleep.


ACM
I was just showing Samuel how I sneak up to sleep the other time we came here as a class, but instead he took a picture of me sleeping.

The whole trip was quite successful as our team managed to get a lot of information from it, and since the entry to the museum is FREE for us, so we won't waste any effort by the school and give them whatever they need for us to complete this project. Hopefully everything turns out well and smoothly. It's my final semester and project after all. I would love to get something fruitful out of it=)

Shall end off with a song lyric which i somehow feel suitable to post it up. Its a little overdue but who cares, I only hope I could use this to help me say i haven't said or typed it out=)

藉口 | Jie Kou
詞/曲:周杰倫 

Lyrics/Music: Jay Chou

[Verse]
翻著我們的照片 想念若隱若現
Flipping through our photographs, thoughts of [you] are visible yet invisible

去年的冬天 我們笑得很甜
Last year's winter, we laughed very sweetly

看著妳哭泣的臉, 對著我說再見
Watching your tearstained face, telling me goodbye

來不及聽見 妳已走得很遠

[I] have yet to hear it when you've already walked so far

也許妳已經放棄我 也許已經很難回頭
Perhaps you have already given up on me, perhaps it is already very difficult to turn back

我知道是自己錯過 請再給我一個理由說妳不愛我

I know it's all my fault, please give me another reason, say you don't love me

[Chrous]
就算是我不懂 能不能原諒我
Even if I don't understand, can [you] forgive me?

請不要把分手當作妳的請求

Please don't use parting (breakup) as your request

我知道堅持要走 是妳受傷的藉口
I know wanting to go is your wound's excuse

請妳回頭 我會陪妳一直走到最後

[Can] you please turn back, I will accompany you until the very end

就算沒有結果 我也能夠承受
Even if there is no conclusion, I can still endure

我知道妳的痛 是我給的承諾
I know your pain is the promise I gave

妳說給過我縱容 沉默是因為包容

You said [you] gave me tolerance, and silence was because of acceptance

如果要走 請妳記得我

If [you] want to go, please remember me
[Back to verse]

[Ending]

如果難過 請妳忘了我
If [you] feel sad, please forget me

Enjoy the weekends everybody!!!

~Ferguson

0 comments:

Post a Comment