History.

My apologies.

If i didn't remember wrongly, i ended my previous entry on the first night of my class chalet and was supposed to continue with it, but apparently i got so darn lazy to write that i guess its okay if i didn't continue =) Anyway, not that i don't want to write, but is I don't know what to write for the following days since i was held up at work during the main event, which was the BBQ night where majority of my classmates came. By the time i finish with my work and rushed down, there were only a handful left since many didn't stay too late in the end.

Anyway, yesterday saw the first F1 night street race in Singapore on TV though. It somehow made me think about it for a while, this 2008 year is one that Singapore suddenly can be seen on the world map. A insignificance island on the world map, has managed to hold a GP F1 race here in our very own country. Not only that, we also got the hosting of the first ever Youth Olympics which will happen in 2010, but Singapore has suddenly created history, something for generations to generations to be proud of.

Now still serving holidays, still wandering around aimlessly, trying to look for some direction but nothing is coming out of it. I pondered about this day and night, yet i can't find an answer to this question in life that i have.

Maybe its just me? maybe. . . We'll see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment