Ultimate.

Now taking over someones shift cause my colleague is going to have some farewell dinner with his friends. Business was better than Saturday's but around this time, it gets extremely quiet with only two person left inside the shop. So kinda bored having to work like this, that's why i'm here blogging.. .. ..

Met up with Jun yesterday with many others at Parkview Sq field in the evening after i was done monster hunting with Gavin & Wei Shan in school.

They were having the usual pick-ups over there so i decided to join in the fun since i haven't been doing much sports for a long while. Well, if you still don't know what i'm talking about, its Ultimate Frisbee.


Ultimate
This is ULTIMATE FRISBEE

Pick-ups are casual games of Ultimate Frisbee where any level players are welcome during pickup to have some fun and to learn from others. Since it was drizzling a little earlier, so there weren't as many people as expected, but still we was still able to get a 5v5 match and got lots of fun from it.

Didn't bring my disc this time cause i thought bringing myself was more than enough. Seems like everyone will bring one for practise purpose. Afterall, it has been a long time since back in secondary school when i was teaching lower secondary how to play. My current one is quite used and "rusty" already, so maybe i should invest in one instead.

I found a website that provides such services and i have taken fancy on three of them, however i'm only going to decide on one. Maybe readers could give their comments and help me out. I will make my decision in three days time.

Here is the designs and my personal feelings about it,

Ultimate
This is the standard white color that many will be used, or rather during competitions. So getting it and practising is just like getting used to competition disc.

Ultimate
This is the light blue, one of my preferred color. Though its not as attractive as the white, i just liked the color.

Ultimate
This glow disc caught my eye went i saw it. Currently its my choice to buy since i realise we always play until normal eyes can't see the disc and its quite hard to play with the standard white disc, having this glow disc might just give me some added gametime although not for long since there isn't much light room for us to play too long also.

The above three disc are my top 3 option to buy. If anyone pops by and view it, do tag and let me know what you think its the best to get. Price is not a problem though i didn't put down, you guys should know which one is more expensive than the other.

~"Wonder why . . ."

0 comments:

Post a Comment