Chance.

Another week of holiday just pass me by, and looking back at what I have done, I'm disappointed. But since time can never be reversed nor taken back, so maybe i should just look towards this week and I'm sure things will just get better.

I realize the main reason that i haven't been regularly blogging is probably due to the lack of content sufficient enough for me to write in an entry. I have since grew lazy to write short post, but maybe i should try to get the daily entries in no matter what. Pictures or words, they are all what i felt for the day. Sorry to many who usually just come by due to their bored-ness at home or just wanna check things out here, and always leave empty-handed, i promise to write in more often than usual.

Honestly, life has been the same since that incident happen, my world changed 360 degree yet even until now, i don't feel like i have moved on much since. Maybe even worse nowadays though it doesn't seem so. Feelings is something that every human living in this world will have, whether its happy or sad, everyone will experience it. I just hope a chance could be given by the light, to move on bit by bit. . . away from this dark side of life. . .

~"Life is short, cherish the ones"

0 comments:

Post a Comment