It's been 4 days since i last post, so i decided to write something out today. It has been one month out of my three months holiday to summarize my first year in poly. While many people will be finding work to earn extra cash for the year, I'm kinda stuck at home as its not easy to find someone who will want to hire me due to my unconstant timetable I have each week, and with the next few coming weeks, things are just going to get busier and busier, so I either just stay at home and rest, or go out with friends to enjoy myself for this few days of break i have left.

Also, i just recieved a message saying that I have a flight plan tomorrow @ 1650hrs. And if i didn't remember wrongly, last week's flight was also on a thrusday, same time, so hopefully things will maintain like that and maybe more flight plans with no major clashes with my commitments I have currently. Tomorrow will be my second flight, so from now on, I will be graded at every flight based on my performance, so I better get out my holiday mode and start getting prepared for everything that may be tested tomorrow, so as to get the best grade I can get. After last week's flight, I guess I better start reading up on some materials to have a better knowledge and able to answer some questions asked by my instructor.

Up till date, I'm still unable to get a practical test date for my driving, and meanwhile I will just be learning while waiting for a good date. As I'm still not taught everything yet, so I will be learning everything before I decide whether I still want an early test date, so just get a later one and wait till that day come. Well, I will leave everything to be more natural so yeah.~!

Just finish watching The Longest Yard, and will most likely be watching another one later on. So catch everyone later~!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment