4th Lesson...

Today my driving lesson started slightly later than usual, but the training hours still remains at 90 minutes.

Today's weather was slightly drizzling, so its the first time I'm driving under a wet weather condition. Although the rain come and go, so it didn't affect the road condition much. Today's lesson, we went over to Ubi Training area to have a feel of how it would be at the test, if i can manage to get a good date soon. Over at Ubi, its not like other training areas ( Bukit Batok, Ang Mo Kio) where the road condition is slightly free from cars beside peak hours. Ubi area is constantly congested whatever time you may be driving at, cause alot of people will be having their test, learning and also people coming in and out of the industrial buildings located there.

Overall driving was good and smooth, as least getting better each lesson. However, it seems like the clutch movement from my leg is still not going smoothly, but I getting the gitch of it closer to the end of today's lesson. And i sort of realise certain stuff during driving on the road. My instructor today should be quite satisfied with my performance, besides the clutch problem I'm facing, he feels that I dare to accelerate and control my car very well, just that the moving off from a stopped position is not very well excuted, so this may be causing problems to me if I don't get rid and find a solution to how I'm going to drive my car.

So far, its only my 4th lesson, and with my clutch technique still not constant, so today I didn't learn parking at all. But at least today I managed to shift up to the 4th gear, and the reverse gear to practise my clutch technique. It seems that I am getting used to it, so hopefully I can have more chances to drive to further improve on my driving. First thing first, I am going to have to find a good date ASAP.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment