My 2nd Flight

Today i was suppose to be finished with my 2nd flight already, and much as I want to tell you about my experience, it seems that today wasn't a good day to fly after all.

When i got there, i checked in everything and also find out that today my primary instructor is not in and will not be flying with me. And the instructor taking me is Chua BS, which from what I heard to be one of the 'best' person to fly with. Well, i guess he is just being strict and well, it seems like coming earlier today is not the early that the instructor is looking for. I waited for him outside his office, and got scolded for waiting outside as he was waiting for me in his room, and talking to a PPL student.

After we discussed about what we going to be doing today, i went on to do my stuff, in preparation for the flight today. However, before he could even step out of the hanger, there was a CAT 1 lightning risk, and so all the flights has to be cancelled or temporary stopped. Another course mate was also present at that time, and he was already doing his 3rd flight. However, it seems like both of us are not going to be able to complete this flight, but lucky for him, his primary instructor was able to find him one available slot tomorrow to complete his flight. But from what i saw for the next two days, my primary instructor should be on leave or MC since he is not even in the planned flight.

So, after preparing so much, i guess it's just fate and maybe god giving me more time to be even more prepared than i can be so I can definately make an impression the next time round. Also, tomorrow I will be having driving lessons @ 3pm, so hopefully everything goes well for me=D

Till next time..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment