Practical Test Date

Hmm, after 2 weeks since passing my final theory test, I'm still unable to get a test date. Although I still haven't complete my learning process, but if i have a test date, at least there is something for me to look forward to. So as long one day I confirm have a test date, it just means a prolonged time before I can attain my driving licence. With flying and other work coming up, I just hope to get my driving licence cleared as fast as I can.

Also, after yesterday's lesson, I still haven't fully master the clutch and acceleration pedal, and I better do some adjustment before I can fully concentrate on the road, as up to this point, I'm still trying to have a good habit of controlling the clutch, especially during moving off, and from a slope where feeling the point of moving is harder than when the road is straight and level.

Anyway, tomorrow going to have a briefing at SYFC, and working at AMK giving out flyers for kinderland. So whoever going there tomorrow, do drop by the hub and library and collect some from me since the whole stack will never be possible to clear them all!!

Till then..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment