3rd Sortie (Flight)

On a beautiful sunday morning, i had to get up from my slumber cause i had a flight booking for the 1st wave for my 3rd sortie duty today. Today's flight is Effects of Control - 2, and i'm flying with another instructor as my primary instructor was on leave today. Nick Wong CC is his name, and hearing from many of my current coursemates, they seems to have quite a problem in getting a better grade than 4 from this instructor so I had to try to impress him to at least try to get a 5/7 and maintain at this level all the way if I could.

Well, as I had trouble sleeping early yesterday night, probably due to the stress of the morning flight and maybe I'm just used to not sleeping so early. Nevertheless, I just coop myself in bed to try to at least get some sleep. While not sure what time I actually slept yesterday, I managed to wake myself up at 7am to get ready for the flight. And as it was the first flight of the day, I had to report even earlier than i usually do.

As it was getting late from the time I left the house cause I remember leaving my wallet at home when I was close to reaching the bus-stop, I had to rush down by a taxi to at least reach Seletar Camp to hopefully hitch a ride from the mini van. And as I managed to hitch a ride, I prepared myself for the flight, and after the brief brief given by him, I went out myself to do my external checks that I was cleared to do so. Well, overall the flight went quite smoothly, and he was quite happy with my performance today so job well done and keep it up! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment