1st Flight Plan

Today after a long awaited time, i finally got my first flight planned, proceeding out of my orientation phrase and starting on my flying phrase already.

I report as required 30 minutes before the flight, but it seems that i'm still late in meeting my instructor and that i should be reporting even earlier than i did today. My overall performance today, i will say that i should be even more prepared than i think i was, as today was the first day flying in the sky with my primary instructor. However, as today is so called a familiarisation flight, so we are not graded for this specified sortie.

I guess i have to be more prepared the next time round, and hopefully try to get use to be up in the sky as i think i'm still not very adapt to it. Although i didn't have any air sickness during the flight, it was more of the after effect i guess..

Tomorrow i'm going to have my driving lesson, so its just camp planning, driving and flying all the time till i get all of this done and finish already!!

Over and out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment