Training.

Weekends are finally here eh. . which also means that my 7 days break from training due to fever is also coming to an end already! Missing out an entire week of training, now wondering how much do i need to play catch up with rest that were attending training. Staying home all day long not contributing much isn't a very good idea as well, that at times i wonder maybe being back in camp for training would be better than just sitting in front of the computer screen watching drama series!! Though i did managed to complete watching the Prison Break series, and Gundam 00 season II within the 7 days given to me.

Starting next week, most likely we would be gearing ourselves for the upcoming field camp at Tekong in the following week. So should be expecting a lot of field trainings in the afternoon, with all the usual regime in the morning and evening before meal time! Though i kinda miss all the trainings, so really can't wait to get back to training with the rest of the guys and hopefully i won't lack behind too much! PS: There is already quite a bit for me to catch up with them le, and time is running out to get myself in shape for the final test!

I'm beginning to wonder, what am i doing in my life?! Somehow i can't see myself working towards any short or long term plans, as maybe it time to start planning ahead for a better, brighter future. But something is holding me back, I can't seem to work it out alone, my mind wonder whether i'm doing the right thing or not. No one knows what will happen in the future, but doesn't mean i shouldn't bother about it cause i can work towards the future of my dreams. Four more days. . . looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment