Break.

And so another 48 hours passed. . . Pretty much recovered myself except some random headaches and irritating cough. That's what you get after cooping myself at the bed, without leaving it unless going for meal, eat medicine or natures' call!! There really isn't much things you can do while you're sick as well, so it's just my laptop at my side accompanying me with msn, streaming animes, reading news online, blogging like this or just playing music till i sleep. If you do realize that exercising hasn't been part of my 3 days staying at home, so in this evening later today i should be trying to go for some short runs near my house to start up my still recovering body!! If not when i get back camp after this week, I'm going to die from all the trainings with all the catch up trainings i need to do as well!!

Also, will like to thank everyone for their well-wishes for my recovery. Though most of the time everyone is asking me how to get the 7 days MC cause they want it as well!! I wonder, is that 7 days MC that useful at all? If you're just not feeling well, you won't get 7 days break in the first place eh? and so if you're not feeling well already, it's quite a torture you know? not including the ten tablets I have to put inside myself after every meal! Maybe when it's ever your turn, den you will know how it feels!! =)

If I've been at home for the past 3 days, means I'm out of camp for the same duration as well. Wonder how the range went?! did everyone get their marksmanship already, or waiting for me to join them?! xD Either way, hopefully everyone is well and getting ready to come out today since tomorrow have some meet the parent session either in the morning or afternoon! Mine will be during the afternoon, but not sure if I should be going down or not since I'm still on MC though I'm much better le!!

Since I'm already at my 7 days of break, i hope it's will be a worthwhile break!! One that i can fully utilize, recharge myself before going back for the final phrase of training already where it will only going to get tougher, but it's all part and parcel of the deal!! Just 2 months of trainings, it's never going to be easy to go through it, i understand!! My mind is full of thoughts, that the day is coming where i will put on my thinking cap to ensure it will be unforgettable even though i'm not 100% health yet!!♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment