Fourth.

Time flies, yes! time flies when you're having fun. The long weekend granted by OC due to good performance for the IPPT test was something that isn't the tradition of the way in Commandos, but this change is definitely something much welcomed by the trainees as we will savor any breaks from the trainings at any point of time. After all, such treats aren't given much in the first place once the actual commandos training start from this week onwards.

~" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! "

About 8 more hours before reporting back to camp for another new change made by the OC, which is also something well accepted by the trainees as we will have at least 2 nights out at home. After all, the effect the OC wants is that we will be able to get the best rest out of the deal, and that we will in turn give our 101% for every training for the week!! If things progress well, it will stay like this. . .

~" Tough times don't last, Tough men do! "

Tough trainings is to be expected with the incoming batch of trainees joining us this coming week, but like what the above quote says, it's going to be my motto to move on and make the best out of it. To be able to push to my next level of limit, isn't going to take just myself, but with the help I'm able to draw out just by looking at it every single morning when i wake up, I'll do my best and give my all during trainings so as to enjoy every moment, seconds when I'm out! =) Saw this quote while shopping at J8 during the long weekend, wanted to get it but only left the display set so shall just wait a while longer for the stock to arrive! Meanwhile,

~" It's time for me to say, when we're together or apart, I'm always thinking of you as you have my THOUGHTS, my LOVE, my HEART! "

Shall end off by replying some of the tags before i forget to reply again!!

@ Daniel: Ok ok, will try to link up when i post this up!! Enjoying yourself in MC?!! xD

@ chunhui: haha, what's so sad about it!! I know what you are thinking about, but no worries!! Like what the above quotes says, tough time don't last, so keep going and enjoy the fruits of the success after that=)

@ boey: ohh>.
@ jingting: <3? haha.. =) i agree with feng, cannot vote for yourself, so it's back to 2 - 0 hor? haha!! it's okay la!! actually both pictures looks the same, just mine has better colors!! =DD

@ JUNNN!: Oh yeah!! Sure thing, trainings are going to start serious now, so whenever time allows i'll buzz if you don't =)

@ weehong: hmm, you got good taste!! Smart choice!!

@ ah feng: Yes la!! with that, it's officially 2 votes to none=) Sad huh, only got 2 voters=) but good enough... later the difference too much den... wahahha!! Jiayou on editing k!! It really isn't that hard!! I'm serious!! =DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment