Recovery.

I'm back home just one day after reporting back to camp! Though i wasn't 100% ready to report back to camp initially, and knowing the importance of the upcoming live firing range, i supposed having a good rest back in camp will be better! Woke up early to get ready, still wasn't feeling that good, worse is the temperature was still hanging around 37.2°C. I told myself to push myself to the limit throughout the range until I know I'm not in the condition to carry on the shoot, since it's live firing so better not take any chances risking anything!!

Managed to carry on for all the day shoot, until after dinner, when i took my temperature it rises until 38.6°C that left my Supervising Officer no choice but to send me straight to the Medical Center for treatment. Though i know that I'm still able to pull through for the night shoot, but if the temperature keep going up, i don't think anyone will be willing to take any responsibility especially with H1N1 cases on the rise as well! On the way to the Medical Center, I was already mentally prepared to get the 7 Day Attend C status from the doctor, which will mean that I'll be missing out the whole week of activities. But I already gave myself a whole day to try and recover already, since it's not going to recover in time, I also have no choice have to accept doctor's 7 days MC and loads of medication.

With my departure, our room which started out with 8 men. Now left with 3, who will be the sole survivor! Who is going to Outwit, Outlast, Outplay!! LOLx, of course that was just a joke about the survivor thingy! Hopefully the last 3 guys in our room will stay healthy and complete the week without any problem! The rest of us will be back in action as soon as we are able to! Rock on' Det Two!

And so, Recovery Day 1.

Being sick means confined to the bed and room, resting as much as possible. But definitely getting better already, with at least 10 tablets to be placed inside my body after every meal, if things doesn't get any better it would only mean more tablets to be placed inside!! But not to worry la, trust the medical doctor inside camp as they are all certified doctors from hospital that are serving their two years of NS, with at least many years of experience in the field of expertise! To everyone who is affected, get well soon and back to normal life!!

Perhaps as you get older isn't that great after all. I still remember back in my Secondary school day where our daily routine was just reaching school by 7.25am and waiting for it to end at around 1pm. Listening in class, preparing for tests and exams was all that is within my worries. Once at home, I'm free to do whatever i like, go wherever i want. Back then with so little worries, I was hoping that I get older soon so as to do things adults are able to do when i can't. Recalling all the times when my buddies and I sneak in to the cinema watching all the NC-16, M-18 and even R-21 shows all the years. Now, any upcoming movies with whatever ratings won't bother me, having drinking session with friends, driving on the road and many more cause I'm no longer bothered by the age limit. I'm not complaining about all the responsibility because I was already ready for this day to appear since my younger days already, but just that i realized that by then, I'm fearless pretty much about anything in life be it wealth, health, relationship, etc. Nowadays, maybe with the fact that I'm inside camp most of the time for training, I don't feel so secured as much! To be honest, I feel the fear creeping in over any little things even if they can't be controlled by me, now i know why people will rather remain during their younger days as that is when you are really carefree without much worries in life! If it's not going to be easy for me when I'm inside camp having training, I know that it's also not going to be easy for you as well. . . I'll always have you in my mind!


Ahh, something to share with everyone. . . Parody of Wonder Girls "Nobody"


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment