Out.

Finally ended my 4th week, and 9 more weeks to go!! Training in army isn't that fantastic, neither it's that tiring. Just a more physical type of job serving the nation i supposed?! For about a month or so, getting adjusted to the lifestyle of army went well, plus all the incentives given to us from our unit, isn't that hard to get used to it!?

Today was released earlier for a long weekend due to good performance, the feeling was great nevertheless. At least i know deep in my heart, i put in my 100% for the test and by passing it the 2nd time shows improvement. Though it's was just another week of training and recovery, a slight improvement meant a lot to me cause i need to progressively improve the standards for all the requirements needed!! Just want to share a little experience, that people are really human being affected by emotions after all. As not everyone was given the privilege to enjoy this long weekend given by OC, so while there are excited and happy faces of others going out tonight, there are also unhappy faces as they are going to stuck doing stuff for the new intake for the incoming trainings. All in all, i don't blame them for i know how they feel about not being able to go out early as their performance is not good enough, but what's done is done! Maybe it's just human nature and i shouldn't be bothered about it too much, though it really made me felt damn bad that i could leave early today!! I was just thinking whether if the situation was changed the other way round, will they even think about my feelings or be like the others, just hack care and only think about their own book out, for as long they can get out of there, the rest doesn't matter?!

Hmm, had quite a few tags to reply over the week since i'm not around most of the time, so shall just reply them all here so that you will be able to see it at least, just in case my tag board too small to fit everyone's reply there=)

@ chunhui - ahhh, it's okay!! I'm sure you're just busy doing your stuff, I can understand the pressure and workload for final year students!! Don't worry there's always next time like you said!!

@ JUNNN! - YEAH!! let's catch up real soon!! Don't really have much time off nowadays, like this long weekend is probably my last one before i start serious training already! Maybe Saturdays would be good if i could come out=)

@ zOe - Ohhh, unspoken hero eh?! GAI-senpai? xD just kidding 'kay? don't come find me and whack me!! I'm sorry, just habit to think about it. But anyways your blog is so dusty that it's covered with dust!! Do something about it cause you can't be THAT BUSY!!!

@ jiawei. - UPDATING UPDATING... takes a little time to do it. So little time, yet so much things to do when outside leh!! Every seconds matters so must be patient!! And yeah, today is my book out day, book out, book out!! Long weekends for the win!

@ BoeyO - rare guest?! How's life over there in tekong?! Tiring or not? Hmm, what's expected de la?!!! Don't forget this weekend date with the Brotherhoods!!

@ ah feng - DEAD? won't so easily die de, just no post for the week only. So here's one to feed the blog to last for about one week. Just need some touch up and it should be clean like new!! Don't be too pressure hor, must jiayou jiayou!!!

@ C,orrine - Received your message just when i was about to go out of camp!! Was quite a rushed thingy, so couldn't really respond to you at the moment. But no matter what, i'm still waiting for your good news leh? or you already told me so?!


Next, had a few pictures in my camera, but still in the midst of uploading them so be a little patient about it and enjoy reading my wordy post for now =)

After a drawing a big, huge circle, though it took a while to draw, the circle still came back and joined the dot, back to where it first started. It's a great feeling every second as every second in life counts and is equally important to me! Time is of the essence, so making full use of every moment is probably the only thing i'm able to give now! Patience and understanding is probably the two best word i could think of for at this early morning of my usual wake up time!! I miss everyone outside, but so little time to meet up. I'll still try to meet up whenever time allows!! So get your phones and call the HOTLINE: (+65) 97348588 for appointment now=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment