Understand.

Is this considered a pre-warning weather of what is to come in the coming week. With the monsoon season hitting us, thunderstorms and showers are to be expected and definitely worth preparing for. With field camp just tomorrow, and after checking the week's forecast of weather, I've to prepare to get wet and stay in the field. Wish me luck to go through it without much obstacle, coming back safely in one piece!! =D While I might make it sound very serious like that, don't have to worry too much though. I'll be make it through!! I'm sure!

Understand, i used to think that understanding someone isn't that hard, and with time and effort spent to know more about one's experiences, things will be better everyday as there shouldn't be a day where it's the same as what you will go through. You might be going to the same lesson, but what is going through your head during it will definitely be different. I think maybe more time, alot more effort on my part is needed to understand you better. When you're hurt, I want to know and see what i'm able to do to make the situation better.

Started out kinda strange and weird in the beginning, but after a while things settled down and all it takes is just to step up and have a nice friendly smile to beautify the mood of the day. Enjoying every moment spent going with and against the wind, feeling the sharp pain every fall you did, and of course hope you feel the same way too! Thinking back, 3 more weeks before a break from training, something worth looking forward to. I am!! Are you? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment