"Fan"

Can't think of a better word to describe what I'm feeling right now but i guess if you can understand what the title means, your Chinese is pretty good.
*Its already a very big clue so if you still can't guess it than too bad for me.

Haven't been able to blog or even surf the Internet this few days due to some connection problems but nevertheless, I've been spending most of the time watching TV shows like i used to during my younger days i guess. Those were the days where i had nothing better to do, nowhere better to go other than just stay home and wait till its bedtime and get ready for school the next morning. For the past 3 weeks, there isn't much of an update i can give other than i currently start work at 9AM, end at 6.30PM, home by 7 and bed at 12MN. Maybe i can share my feelings during my attachment as an intern, its not going to sound very nice or fun (unless I'm lazy to carry on cause I'm pretty tired while writing this entry) so if you still want to have dreamland attachment than you better stop reading here and wait for the next entry!!

I guess i also can't say too much about it since I'm still serving my attachment and if this gets out, i will be dead i guess. Well, other than the strict regulations from the company that many will find it inconvenience from my point of view, I'm actually coping very well with it cause those regulations aren't really needed by me like i used to. Of course, everyday i report work on time at 9am sharp has already become quite an habit for me as many will know that I'm actually a very heavy sleeper, known for skipping morning lessons during school term. Now that i cannot be late, i actually missed the time when i can take my time to get to school, chat and enjoy with the many companies i can find.

I shall maybe give some short information about my first week and stop. I finally received the first grade of my ITP attachment given by the TECHNICAL MANAGER! Not sure if the results come as a surprise or a shock to you, I'm not afraid to share this result with everyone.

Conduct: B
Performance: C
Attendance: Regular
Punctuality: Unsatisfied

For the first two grades, i kinda expected it to come like this although i expected at least a B,B with all the effort and work that i have done considering it as the first week. Well, forget about the first 2, the third one has to be regular cause i haven't been absent from work since the start, but its nothing such a big deal since its only been 3 weeks. The only unhappiness came from the final grade which i eventually found out from him that he marks me down just because one of the days i will late for about 15 mins, according to the server time that i have to login and out everyday to set the time i report for work which is 10 minutes faster than the OFFICIAL WORK CLOCK!! and if you already forget the reasons, its because i was 10 minutes less for 1/7 days in a week!!! This come to dismoralise me in my already DISMORALISED mood due to personal reasons i guess..

Hmm, i guess i will stop here before it gets even more wordy and hopefully i can see everyone else soon.

Its only been 1 month since... but ... has never been forgotten in my mind, at any point of time. Hopefully.... i can only hope...

0 comments:

Post a Comment