Kung Fu Dunk

Photobucket

Went to watch Kung Fu Dunk with a friend, accompanyed by two of her working friends. Didn't managed to catch this show when it premiered on Chinese New Year (7/2/08), and by the time i found the time and mood to watch, i realise almost everyone already watched so was kinda looking for people to watch it anyway. Since i fortunately found someone looking for people to watch also, and i just finish work.

Photobucket
One of the scene from the movie! CHARLENE!

The show was kinda just portraying more on Jay Chou's coolness in acting and in person i guess. Well, no offence to him or anything, cause his songs are really good especially the latest one for this movie. Also, i get to watch Charlene on screen after so many months and definately enjoyed myself watching. Nothing much to update other than more work piling up for me during attachment which makes me doesn't feel like working half the time.

However, i will still do my best in every work that I do and try to enjoy myself in my short stint there. Just wanted to especially share this with everyone that will read. Today, my Technical manager was talking about the company thinking about moving on to using Microsoft latest software launch, Silverlight. I shall skip the rest of the explaination since i need tips on people that have experience or know a thing or two. He said this at the end of our short discussion with the whole team, posing it as an challenge for him during my short attachment to research and get a touch on the whole experience during my time at home using my own personal computer. And if i can teach him a thing or two about the softwares and giving him a detailed report on how much the company will need to actually make an effort to incoroperate this whole change for the company.

So, calling out to anyone that knows of this software and is relatively free now that they can actually help me do some research and let me know about it. Shall thank you all in advance!! Though i guess I will still have to do it myself instead of waiting for something to happen bah! Since its going to be affecting my grades for ITP which he already said so clearly, got to put some effort to ensure my smooth sailing year 3 for a better grade. Hopefully i did realtively well this year too, as the result will be out this Sunday!! Good luck to everyone that is waiting for the result too!!!

Gotta go and rest liao. It's another 9 hours at the computer again!!!

Miss Miss,-.-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment