SMIT ADD 2008

guys from year2
Guys from all years 2 that went ADD

Venue: Meritus Mandarin Singapore
Time: 6.45pm
Theme: Very Vintage

Though it was a Saturday, i still had work. I woke up slightly later than usual and reported late for work in the process, although its was just ten minutes, the technical manager already called me and asked for my location at the 9.10 dot. Although he said that i can always call back to tell him i will be late if i know, but i'm really worried about it cause it doesn't seem to be a good thing if i call him to tell him i will be late for work. But since he is very particular about this, there isn't much i can do but to try not to be late for work anymore.

I shall skip the rest of the day and jump straight to ADD since i have to sleep soon.

highlight
Female Model from the fashion show & Frendy

I shall start with this picture as an appealing appetitzer for everyone, though i guess only the guys will be interested. I arrived pretty late since i was kinda held back at my boss place. So when i arrived, the event was just getting started even though i came at like 7.30pm. Most of the details i will skip too since it's best for those who paid $65. I will just skip it till the pictures part where most of you will be interested!!


tritons
Tritons (My children that came to the dinner)
*taken along with me and their mum

brotherhood
B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D
Yong Hui, Gavin, Ericson, Frendy & Me
*Wei Shan didn't come due to personal reasons.

fooc
FO OC team 2008
Yong Ming. Hermi. Ikhwan. Dehui. Sherilyn. Jan. Timothy
*Wendy didn't come due to personal reasons.

year1
Year 1 that came for ADD '08


smit
SMIT 2008
*I'm missing since i'm taking the picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment