I believe the title has already stated clearly, though it was just because i couldn't think of a better title to start off with. Already drained out 9 hours facing the computer, coming home and facing the computer and have to think of a nice title is quite challenging for me as its really mentally draining i suppose.

Its currently on my 4Th week of my attachment in the company, can't really say that I'm very happy working there, or very unhappy either. Either way, i still have to work out this 5 weeks and also take leave to be able to attend FOC 08/09. Finally today received my pay although the contract signed was to be given 1st of every month, doubt this clause can be achieved since i will also be skipping the 1st of this coming April due to FOC. And after you read that i already got my pay and you think I'm rich enough already, think again. . . After much calculation and thinking about it during my dreaming periods at work, I've got very very little with me, and my thought of reaching 4 digits is always hard cause of many reasons. If only i can get back all my bad debts, i should be reaching my target pretty soon.

Well, enough of that money stuff. Talking about it doesn't really makes the money appear and banked in into my account. While i completed most of my tasks assigned to me, i had to think of something do to move the time faster especially since I'm sitting right beside my supervisor. Even if i slacked off, i also don't dare to slack too long since my grades are mostly in his hands. Finally got back my Logbook together, with the 2ND and 3rd week grading out. He recommended me to draw more diagrams and pictures to give more impression to the description but i only drew some sketches on the first week and i was already told not to do such things that may give out 'company secret'. So how should i go about drawing or sketching out some storyboard of many of my website mock ups done for the client and not give out 'company secrets?'. The only way i can think of is take away all the pictures or logo that is shown in the mock up. And if i would to take that out from the sketches, it would only mean its only left with the layout of the whole website with lots and lots of blanks. Maybe i can try to do one of this days after work so as to remember the good points of each and every website i did that i could use again as a template for my final year project next year. Never know when i will need to use such resources learned in attachment for final year since i think I'm the only one being kinda exploited in any ways.

Guess its also time to end all my grumbling about my company, since its not really entirely all that bad, at least i have 3 work mate that die together along with me, and most of their advice given were really to help me ensure i can at least get a B grade from the supervisor. The only method to get a satisfactory grade from my supervisor is to be earlier than him everyday at work which is god knows what time he comes. Well, i shall also end off with my overall grading for Wk2 & 3.. Its the same actually so lets not waste space.

Conduct: B
Performance: B
Attendance: Regular
Punctuality: Satisfactory

As i said in the beginning. Four Ongoing Five More to go & missing her day and night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment