Been almost a week since i last blogged in an entry, though i'm either at work or sleeping once i reach home so there isn't much or interesting stuff i can be blogging about. But i can't just leave it empty all the time, so here i am going to say hopefully some wise words for those who will read.

I was thinking while looking at my counter in my blog, the stats is 8880 currently and how long since it has been that i finally decided to open up a blog to put something useful to it. The number may seems to be alot to many, but after calculating it, it can only be calculated to about 370 hits in one month. Thinking through all the months, i think almost 1/4 of it was clocked by me, so i would really like to say thank you to all that has even come. I know it has been getting abit slow in the entries compared to the previous times, hopefully i was able to share my life experience with many of the people that came across my life.

Tomorrow is back to work again, for yet another week. Maybe i was trying too hard to make my life as exciting as it used to have? Done quite alot of reflecting and thnking back moments during this 'free' period in my life im going through now. I guess maybe i should be trying to adapt the current situation than keep thinking i was used to be what i was.

Look into the future, make the past a lesson and live on with the present. . . .

Just some random thoughts by me,

Been a while since. . . i last had my glory days in the gaming world in Singapore platforms

Been a while since. . . i tasted what it like to be loved by someone

Been a while since. . . i last felt so fulfilled doing something ever since i ended secondary school

Been a while since. . . a chance was given to me to prove my worth in something i yearn so much

Been a while since. . . i last talk to her in months?

well, the list goes on but its time to change and adapt to my current lifestyle i guess. I was and never will be the same as i used to be i guess. There is something that has been going on for a long time already, yet its been dragging on for some time already.. .. ..

Bah, i'm lost of words):

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    March 17, 2008 at 2:40:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment