Testing of new Car

Haven't got the mood to write or say anything nowadays but i thought if i don't start, maybe the blog will be too hungry to carry on, so here i am going to write a relatively short entry before i get on to bed after completing my overdue assignment.

Been wondering what has got into me, that i feel so darn tired when it comes to school work, or even attending meetings for whatever reasons. I probably am overworked or trying to have some change in my life that i just can't concentrate in whatever I'm doing nowadays, i feel so lost in this world many times and i really had to get a workout to get myself back on track or reality eh?

Nothing interesting happen during the weekend, except my Sister's 22nd birthday, Mark enlistment farewell dinner at Marina Bay and the testing of my aunt's car today afternoon since she went to Batam with her friends, and we took care of my two younger cousins by taking them out to eat nearby since the car is able to fit everyone of us!!

i GUESS things are sort of stabling as we go on each day, all the way till the end of this semester! I gotta work harder since i don't wanna drop or maintain my result already, i wanna improve and improve with only 3 more semester left!!!

GAMBATE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment