Rumbling.

Today isn't a very good day, neither has this week been a good week! My mind is cramped up with so many stuff that i myself also don't know how should i even go about clearing the mess in my head! Everything alway seems to go the other way when I'm just expecting to live out a simple life. Kinda sick and tired of so much political issues from everywhere. I know there is no way one can get out of politics but, i just want some free time to myself since i guess i've been busy with so many stuff even since this year started! Started off well, but currently going to a stalemate, so i'm still searching for the lost link that i'm missing currently. Don't ask me why, cause i too can't figure it out myself!!

Maybe. . . . . . It's time for me to leave
Maybe. . . . . . It's time for me to set things straight
Maybe. . . . . . It's time for a change
Maybe. . . . . . It's time i start to do something meaningful
Maybe. . . . . . It's time to Maybe. . . . . .
Maybe. . . . . .
Maybe. . . . . .

Blah, whats so wrong with me nowadays.! -.-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment