Life haven't been very much inspirational that I think i could write, so probably just write some random thoughts about life currently.

What's life. . . . . . . when you're getting further and further

What's life. . . . . . . when its so near yet so far

What's life. . . . . . . when time passes me by

What's life. . . . . . . when I'm losing my confident self

Hmm, why am i even writing this when i dont even know what it means myself. I guess with effort and time well spent, i should be able to see results! If i don't even know myself well, who else will i wonder. . . First thing i will have to do is to re-adjust my screwed up bio-clock so i won't be missing 8am morning lessons which i come to believe my laziness in bed is so serious the odds of me even waking up by 7 is almost 0%. Bahh, i guess i should just head over to my bed and SHUT my eyes and SLEEP!! SNORE SNORE SNORE!!!!

HAHAHA, oh no.. i'm feeling crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment