Thought

hmmm.. so i headed to sch today with my backup, adrian=) had lunch together. ikhwan and the rest were there too. chatted awhile with them before heading home.. 11 more days left before going into army.. haha.. shall enjoy myself these few days before going in! haha=)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing from where i stopped in the evening, just before i sleep!! So as another day passes me by, its down to just 10 days? or maybe like what you said earlier in the afternoon. Just down to the final 4 days. I'm sure we'll see each other somewhere somehow, so have a little faith! It took you 2 weeks later to view that change in my phone, but never too late as i think it was just about the right time!

Smile and stay strong, P.O.W <3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment