Home.

Today is stay home Thursday. Sleeping through the final morning session of the SP Waterboys wasn't what i had in mind initially. But what's done is done, so i could only muster an apology to all Waterboys who went down for today's session. Was feeling great on the outside, but still recovering a little in the inside. Guess I'm still showing this human side of me after all.

Though it was supposed to be stay home, I actually did left my house in the evening to meet Weishan in school for dinner. Since he requested and i don't see any reason not going, so there i was going all the way to school to have Subway in FC5 for probably the final time before he enlist this coming Friday. Chun Hui & Samantha Kho was there when we're buying, so they joined us for dinner with us!

As the clock ticks down, I can't bear to see my brothers enlisting one by one. Just thinking that he will be enlisting this Friday, how i wished i was the one enlisting first. This way i don't have to worry about them, cause i'm going set foot in there! So before they all enter, and if they even come by and read, I sincerely wish all my brothers, buddies and friends that will enlisting this Friday ALL THE BEST OF LUCK and hopefully they will enjoy the next 2 years of ARMY EXPERIENCE! It's not as bad as it seems, we'll see each other real soon yeah~

Had some pictures i realized i haven't post it up in my blog, so might as well do it now since i already bother to resize them. Mostly mixed pictures around taken by others, so credit to this upcoming Photographers!!

Photobucket
Oh, isn't that a professional photographer! xD

Photobucket
Check out the amazing shot i just took. . .

Photobucket
So amazing was the shot that. . . my disciple Corrine was interested!!

Photobucket
A picture with disciple who hasn't served tea, Corrine=D

Photobucket
A random picture taken few weeks back, DMIT All-Star Soccer Team 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group Picture after Paintball Outing

Next, a group picture taken after dinner at last Saturday's outing
Photobucket
Jingting, Petrine & Peilin

Photobucket
Petrine, Lao Niang

Photobucket
Finally one proper picture with Jingting(:

Photobucket
Didn't get to take with Ms Cynthia Ang during graduation day, but i think Peilin got a shot of this when I was chatting with her for that brief moment. Better than nothing i guess xD

Photobucket
Gathering Picture, Popeyes at Singapore Flyer!

Photobucket
And one with Kimmy!! New nickname that i just came out while uploading sia!?

8 days and the time continues to tick down, seems to be going faster than usual but it's just my mind playing as the world continue to spins round and round. Days still pass me by, while life moves on as it goes. . .

Photobucket
Don't know why this picture created a short hype, but it's like probably our few pictures taken together. Come to think of it, i don't usually post pictures of myself until recently when i'm always inside the pictures while my camera is at the hands of someone else! =p

Oh, received your lovely card. Though every word meant what you had in mind, I still think handwritten would have made quite a differences. Nevertheless, the thought of giving me one was greatly appreciated. Though i was expecting like 3 pages filled with handwritten thoughts, honestly thought that will happen but time will eventually tell everything. Who knows what the future will hold, so whether the change comes first or destiny will. Only time will show. Enjoy your days in school, with all your lovely friends and mates. I'm sure i will be back. . . someday. . . <3


Photobucket
Finally, I particularly like this picture of me. I still holds the record of not emo-ing, whether i'm outside or at home. Though until now i still don't understand the difference between emo and upset, but since everyone says it's different than i haven't been emo yet bah! I definately been upset before, as having this human side of me, i do have emotions and feelings!!! Not some cold-hearted heartless mammal living in this cold, reality world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment