Gathering.

It's time for another entry as promised. Should have been able to blog in slightly earlier, but had to go out and meet up with Adrian so delayed the completion time taken for this entry.

As the title shows, it's about the gathering of the HOS Badminton OC team. Though i brought my camera, but didn't really use it to take any, so sadly today won't have any group photos. But it's okay, there are still others to view!!

WE met up at city hall mrt station at 12pm, but as usually about 30-45 minutes was spent waiting for everyone to come, so we moved out of there around 12.35. Since it was still early before the buffet time started, so we went to entertain ourselves with some game of pool and arcade. Time flies when you're having fun, so shortly it was time to head towards our Sakae buffet as decided earlier.

HOS Gathering

HOS Gathering
~"Some food pictures taken while resting from the heavy buffet!"

HOS Gathering
~"Five of them from this table, a few others from my side"
This was probably the only picture i managed to took during the gathering.

Let's have more pictures taken during the next gathering 'kay?

Moving on, on this beautiful day 10/12/08,
Wishing my brother Gavin Boey, Captain of the 2nd Division a Happy Birthday!

So since it was my brother's birth, there definitely got to have a celebration. Yet again, somehow we didn't take any group photos, just two food pictures taken from New York New York (NYNY). Here is the photos,

Gavin's Bdae
~"What I ordered"

Gavin's Bdae
~"Gavin's Ribs"

Finally, i will have a public announcement that my Acer Aspire laptop has officially left me, as the report stated very clearly that it was beyond hope already, so after two years and three months stint with me. But while i should be feeling sad about my laptop, it didn't let me down, as I was given a refund for the remainder years for it, and with it, i got a brand new one! Shall not waste any more time and presenting to everyone,

VAIO FW-12~" SONY VAIO-FW12G "

VAIO FW-12~" Internal look "

Specification:

Windows Vista® Home Premium
Intel Core2 Duo 2.26Ghz
4 GB DDR2 SD RAM
250 GB HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470
16.4" LCD Screen

All this for $1,800++

Before i end, i would like to wish my brother Adrian mutu, Espada No. 5 a Happy Birthday as well!

~" It's been a week since you left, can't help but think of you every moment I am able to.
Am I going the right direction, or another goalless path again!? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment