Away.

Before I blog about the main topic, i will be writing about Saturday first.

Woke up at about 9.15 in the morning, preparing for school. As finally after months of advising to come out with a team, our club got our team for this year! Though it was still a very very last minute one, i can only say its better something than nothing. After all, our captain ball reputation is always very good in the eyes of other clubs, so i never like the idea of walkovers!!

I know that the team just played one game just the day before, and although the result wasn't what everyone would like to get after 40 minutes of sweat in the game. I would like to praise all the year 1s' that still bother to come down on a Saturday morning for a short training session with me.

Call it guilty or just a sense of responsibility that i want to guide this year's team. Firstly cause I really don't want to our club long years reputation to be just flush down the drain. Secondly, would be i was supposed to be playing a part in the team, although i never really receive any official word, but either way, i will not be around in Singapore during the match-up.

We started our training at about 11am, with Adrian handling the short warm up session. Really gotta thank Mark & Adrian for always coming down to help during their off duty periods. After that, it was mostly technical training for most of the time. Although i should be concentrating on the basics first, but judging the time limit i was given, and i probably don't have enough resources to be doing anything else, so I can only try to emphasis on certain points in the game, and hopefully during the match they won't panic in front of the opponent team. Although the overall team is definitely not strong at all in terms of quality, but hopefully i will be able to instill the never say die attitude, fighting till the end of the game. Enjoying every minute of the 40 minutes. . . I did whatever i could in my abilities in that short 3 full hours sessions with them, I hope they will manage to learn something and of course have fun during the training as well. I had fun guiding them, though sometimes they really get on my nerves, but i shall forgive them since it's just the first and only training. I know they will have 3 matches coming this week, so it's GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! ENJOY AND PLAY HARD!!

Alright, moving on to the main topic already.

I don't think many people know of this, but it's not a very big deal also la. I will be heading to the airport in about 50 minutes from now, flying towards Hong Kong (HK), or rather Macau first for a couple of days. My holiday plan should goes like this: -

15th(0300hrs) - 21st(2359hrs) Macau & Hong Kong Trip
23rd(0300hrs) - 31st(N/C) Hainan, Mainland China Trip


So i will be back officially for the countdown to the new year! I hope i can use the internet somewhere out there, and write in something for you guys to read!! Of course, MISS ME LOTS cause I MISS EVERYONE LOTS!!!

~"I'll be back on the 22nd, will you wait for me? =p"

0 comments:

Post a Comment