Eagle Academy.

Oh sorry for the late updates.

Although now it's exam period in Singapore Polytechnic but since I don't have any papers during this 2 weeks, i could say that it's finally holidays for me. Took me quite a while, but definitely worth the wait.

As the title says, Eagle Academy. For the benefit of those who doesn't know about it, its actually a 3 days weekend conference starting from 15/08/08 - 17/08/08 for the BWW team in Singapore. Well, shall not get too much of the details out so i will keep it short and sweet. Here are some personal comments or opinion i gotten for the 3 days.

~ "POMPOM" - Peace of Mind, Plenty of Money
This phrase was shared with us by the first Diamond(Singapore) achiever, Ho Siew Meng & wife and it actually gave me some form of idea at what this meant to me, in my life. All i want for my family is just a Peace of Mind, freed from any worries, troubles and any negativity. Well, i guess its not something wrong to dream about being rich, who doesn't anyway, so Plenty of Money is also part of the plan=)

~ "If you're living good, why not have it great"
The following phrase was shared by Diamond(Malaysia) Vincent Yong & wife about this business. While not everyone is suitable for this business, some who don't see this great chance to make it great in life or some who are already living good in their comfort zone. As the phrase says, if you're living good, why don't have it even greater that what you are already living. Since you could have it good today, make it great for the rest of your lives.

We also managed to get some learning lessons all the way from 3,000 miles away, Founders Diamonds(US) Kankan & Samina Bhattacharyya, and Kulin & Mina Desai. This two couples are the very reason why Singapore is going to be so successful, and they were definitely AWESOME, and the only way you will experience is to actually find that out yourself. It is why I'm actually seeing this in a new light, all new direction on my journey and search to the key to my life.

~ "Figure out the challenges, get the solution"
Kulin Desai said this at the end of his sharing, and it actually made sense to me that if I'm going to make this work out great and done, i got to figure out all the challenges i will face along the way, and not only find that out, i will also get the solution and get it done. As Nike always like to say it, "JUST DO IT!!"

~ "Raw Material + Process = Final Product"
This is the formula given to us by my mentor during his sharing at the academy session. The raw material is like each and everyone of us, whether we're new or experienced in the business, as long as the Process, which is the education system available is good and countable, than the final product which will be the success of this business owner.

Well, i guess i won't say too much so maybe its time to let some pictures do the talking for me. Pictures are taken during the final night hour, where it was also my very first time up on stage!! Quality is not as great as usual since it was taken by a mobile phone camera, well, Credits to Ryan who took the pictures.

Eagle Academy
Me & Joshua queuing up for our turn to go up on stage.

Eagle Academy
That's me on the stage giving out my two-cents on stage! It was great though i only stood up there for less than a minute, I could visualize me standing there for 30 minutes!! AWESOME feeling i got.

Eagle Academy
"Leftovers" for the Night Hour with our mentor,
Kankan & Samina Bhattacharyya. This is their whole Singapore team. Bigger than any corporation I know of.

Eagle Academy
Our team with Kankan, the man with 7 diamonds in his ring.
This is just the start, and its going to get greater and greater.

~ "Eagles the standard, CAMs the goal"
Guess i will end this entry with this final phrase. If you want to find out more, and are an ambitious person who wants to do great things in life, financially free. I'll be more than willing to share my experience with you^^

Off to enjoy FREEDOM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment