Graduation Day

Today was my sister's graduation day, or Commencement Day 2008.

This would end the 4 years stint she had in National University of Singapore (NUS), graduated with 2nd Class Honors. I would just like to congratulate my sister for this day to come as i believe its what my parents would at least like to experience this feeling coming from our family. Afterall, she's is always the one that fare better in terms of grades so yeah. I'm catching up in other ways though, so yeah...

Photos are currently being uploaded and i just didn't feel like leaving my blog dead like that for a longest time i've been doing so yeah. Trying to keep it alive with any kind of random post i can come out with.

Either way, watch out for the photos that will be coming up shortly=)

Cheers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment