Goals.

While i'm still trying to get hold of the graduation pictures and upload them, maybe i will put on some other pictures while blogging. It has been just two days, but many things happened along this short 24 hours. There have been birthdays, seminars, sessions, studies and many more. While i am getting busier as the days goes by, i really feel that i have to revaluate my life and what i'm going to do for the rest of life, or at least maybe for the next ten years.

So many birthdays have been coming up, so it really made me wonder about this coming twenty years in my life. What have i actually fulfilled in my life, what are my dreams, goals and desire. Am i truly pursuing my dreams, enjoying the lifestyle that i really wanted or just drifting along as the time passes me by. If you're going to ask what's going on with me, I don't know myself. I think all these came in place and its all within God's control, but as long things are within my control, I'm going to change and create my own path and enjoy the rest of my journey in life.

Just before i carry on, maybe would like to take this post to formally wish some people happy birthday on the world wide web. So, Happy Birthday to ...

Patrina - 10 Jul
Although papa didn't celebrate with you during this day, just wanted to let you know if u ever know that u're not forgotten as once my child, you're always my child to me. Enjoy ur life in this youthful time you have, keep spreading your love and always stay the way you always be!!

Cammie - 12 Jul
My younger cousin, so yeah. will post up some of the pictures and hand them over to you soon.=)

Chun Hui - 13 Jul
Well, i'm stuck eh? Maybe i'm that lousy in giving susprises but well, its the thought that counts. Bleah=X Anyway, hope you enjoy this year as it comes and better treat little snoop well!! If he complains, i'm bringing him back!!=p

Lots of thoughts are running through my mind, and i think i really need some time to cool down and have a break. Shall let u all know what's going on when i know about it eh? So, while i'm thinking about that, maybe i will write a little bit on Change of Command (COC) Parade at my secondary school on Friday.

Haven't gone back in a while so the only reason i'm going back is because my younger cousin is finally going to take over the unit. I have no doubts in the fact that the standard of the air unit for dropped since, i would like to think in a more positive manner whereby the unit is undergoing a re-constructuring in its work, play and defination of what a discipline cadet should be. So while we are on-going for the tenth year gold award air unit in Singapore, it's going to be a huge task for my cousin and his team to set the standards right and reclaim the glory that i went through during my time. The rightful heir of the Best Air Unit in Singapore, was us for two years in 4 years becoming into a school unit, so yeah. I can only say work hard in their studies and looking forward for something new with the supreme command of the great Mr Tuang that was my role model as anything you can think about for a mentor. Many recollections of my time i had during my time over there, but well, i gotta just cherish this memories and look forward to a brighter future eh? lol... Alright, maybe that's too much of content so i will let the pictures do some of the sharing in this entry.

More pictures are being uploaded at the moment, so be a little patient with me=)


NCC(Air) COC'08
The "Un-ready" Outgoing Delta Flag Contingent

NCC(Air) COC'08
The Outgoing Delta Flag Contingent

NCC(Air) COC'08
My cousin, Part C Platoon Sergeant

NCC(Air) COC'08
Guest of Honour - Maj(NCC) Gary Pek

NCC(Air) COC'08
In-coming Unit Sergeant Major(USM) Johnathon Chew

NCC(Air) COC'08
Marching Out with Honour!

NCC(Air) COC'08
Evidence of Poor Pacestick Holding
But considering it's your first parade, you're forgiven!!

NCC(Air) COC'08
Marching Out with Pride

NCC(Air) COC'08
My cousin again, Best Cadet Award

NCC(Air) COC'08
Leaders of Today!! Finally?

Alright, thats all for today. Enjoy this coming week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment