12 Shots
- 12 Shots -

After enduring 9 weeks of internship, this long awaited day has finally made its way and not so sure whether i should feel forunate as its back to school again. However, still unsure about my final grading given by the supervisor as i didn't manage to catch a glimpse of her on my final few days. Nothing to complain about as i think she is busy in her own stuff anyways, but somehow i need to get my Logbook settled with the attendance sheet and final grade in order to complete the whole cycle of internship.

Currently in school now, although lessons starts at 12pm. I have never miss school as much as I am now, so i came school at 8.30 and just roaming around school in hope of finding some familiar faces. Also came to meet peck peck on her first day of school.

Just realise that during Orientation, our people didn't do a good job in telling people how to find their classes on their first day since she didn't know where was T2012. As the lecturer for that lesson was Mr Leon Chua, so with me feeling bored, i crashed the class without much problem=D

Wanted to post out the Inspirational text i wrote shortly after my previous one, but i think its not really needed at this point of time already so, its going to be kept in the blogspace without even being posted out. . . Not much of a miss since its nothing much i guess!=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment