Been wanting to put my feeling into words for the longest time, but just couldn't get the right time to do it. Maybe today is just the right time and place to slowly write about it.

It's been about two weeks since school started already? Can't really say i enjoyed my time back in school, but at least I'm enjoying with every minute and seconds i spend in school. Had book fishing event last week, so after the event ended, i did some reflection on myself. Even until now, I'm still feeling shitty and i really literally mean shitty throughout!

Maybe last year i had my Brothers with me and there for me whenever i needed help or just to have dinner together. So when the majority of them went to ITP this semester, somehow suddenly i feel like i don't know many people in school or rather distant to many already. This has let me start to think seriously, am i that lousy as a friend or am i not even worthy for people to be friends.

MAYBE, I'm just that unapproachable.

MAYBE... MAYBE...

Experience Camp is just next week, hopefully i can find or create a team to bring MIT CLUB to a brand new level! Bah.. Lost of words to what to write already... shall just end it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment