First week of School.

Finally back in school and currently attending Web Server Development Practical One, as usual first few days of lessons are easy to catch up and understand so there is the lecturer giving introduction of this new module, while i'm blogging away and following the lesson at the same time. =)

Moving on to the third day of school, although i'm back to my usual late-coming for 8am lessons, I'm enjoying lessons everyday single day. Maybe its just the start of the semester, so things are pretty relax and enjoyable but after going through 9 weeks of internship. I believe i grown more into my course and learning many tricks to complete my tasks given to me so doing the first few practicals were easy to do and complete.

Guess i will fill more details tonight, hopefully about Bookfishing event=)

Sorry for the very late updates, have been really busy with stuff. Time for the long await moment,

Bookfishing '0809

0 comments:

Post a Comment